This is fascinating, in a weird way: watching people shop for books live, online! Wow, I gotta getta life…
Buying updates, April 12, 2017
- Someone in the U.K. just bought Mary Berry Everyday: Make Every Meal Special. Why?
- Someone in the Netherlands just bought Portnoy’s Complaint
- Someone in Mexico just bought A Dog’s Purpose
- Uh oh. Someone in Norway just bought The Art of War. Is there something we need to worry about?
- Someone in the U.S. just bought The Subtle Art of not Giving a F*ck
- Someone in Ireland just bought Go Tell it on the Mountain, by James Baldwin
*Thanks to Book Depository, the European online bookstore, for this fascinating and very entertaining idea!
From Book Depository: “Book Depository is the world’s leading specialist online bookstore” and “the fastest growing bookseller in Europe,” offering over 17 million titles, with free delivery worldwide to over 100 countries.”